Monday, June 22, 2009

God is good, all the time :)


God is so good.. Like lately I have been having a hard time with some stuff and just with some friends like idk ive been confused by them, and like God put these two amazing people in my life and actually another person too. God is so awesome, He knows when we need something and He totally provides for us! I'm so in awe of how God just like loves me and desires me, and just wants me to be happy, like thats so awesome! :) we totally have a God of love! He loves love! haha:)


So I'm starting to actually tan!!!! :)))))) yess!!!

and im like done with summer school! wooowhooo! and lets see, o i can finally change my earring! andd i got this amazing necklace with a dove on it and a stone and two feathers! its RAD!! and my daddy bought me white ADORABLE sandals! :) andd me and my bff are gonna go to the mall with her sister soon, haha :) lets see I babysit tomorrow!! wooowhooo!!!!! gosh lets see so man why is God so good to us!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?! haha like even when im goin through hard stuff, i cant help but still see how great God is and how He helps me, and like is with me all the time! omg i also cant believe like Jesus went on the cross for us and like endured all that pain, it amazes me! and like God turned His face from Him!!!! like omg I can't believe Jesus did all this for me!!! :)) and you, and everyone!!! its soo cool! haha

auhh, ok so I finally think I know what I want to do, I'm gonna go to beauty college in a couple years, and I'm totally prayin about getting married really young, like its such a desire in my heart! but we will see what God does, no matter what He does I will praise Him still! :) anywhoooooo I'm gonna get of my blog now! haha and go idk do some stuff I guess! LOL

I love you guys all and remember God loves you with and UNCONDITIONAL love! :))))))

lovelovelove

DS

No comments:


MY PLAYLIST



DANCE

James,Rachel,Manon,and Darylyn

kaitlin,darylyn,bethany, and rachel
darylyn Made with My Cool Signs.Net