Monday, January 19, 2009

I am sooooo in ♥ with JESUS!




so last night i was txtin 2 of my friends til 12, and we were just talkin bout life and just like how we have just gone through some really low lows and just like how things were lookin up and stuff, and GOD hekka spoke to me and right now all I wanna do is like go and share HIS love with everyone, and be like dude you need JESUS HE is soo good! I can't stop praising JESUS right now!! HE is soo faithful!!! GOD is soo good, and even when we go throught hard times, and just all that other junk, GOD is using it to grow us up and mature us, and seriously this past month I have like grow and matured in my walk so much. aughh JESUS is sooo amazing, i don't know how anyone lives without HIM. ok soooooo im goin to post another song, cuz its totally like amazinga and yea, this is my fave CHRISTian song:


’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,Just to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise,And to know, “Thus saith the Lord!”

Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er;
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
Oh, for grace to trust Him more!

I’m so glad I learned to trust Thee,Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend;
And I know that Thou art with me,Wilt be with me to the end.
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er;
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
Oh, for grace to trust Him more!


Oh, how sweet to trust in Jesus,Just to trust His cleansing blood;
And in simple faith to plunge me’Neath the healing, cleansing flood!
Yes, ’tis sweet to trust in Jesus,Just from sin and self to cease;
Just from Jesus simply takingLife and rest, and joy and peace.

3 comments:

Thais said...

Hey!! awe dude last night :] was amazing! and ya God totally spoke with me last night too about how just wait on hwc its gonna be awesome when I want it to happen just love me right now cuz im really all you need!! but ahh wednesday we HAve to talk its lonnnnggg story lol :] but i love you! text me later!! ps thanks for praying i prayed for you too last night!! awesome power in prayer

Cait said...

that's a great song!!!! and like if u could pray for me awesome cuz I so need it rite now

Hannah said...

That's totally amazing dude! I really want to be as mature as you are in your walk with CHRIST and stuff cuz I feel kinda "immature" and I don't really feel connected to the LORD. But I will trust that HE is faithful to come through in all situations, good or bad. Please pray for me. OK you totally are an AMAZING gal I LO\/E you so much. Stay close to GOD. He's so awesome. You rock... <3 Hannah =D


MY PLAYLIST



DANCE

James,Rachel,Manon,and Darylyn

kaitlin,darylyn,bethany, and rachel
darylyn Made with My Cool Signs.Net